Monday, October 23, 2006

I know I'm Lucky




This sucks: My car needs a new exhaust from the catalytic converter back; I have to make an iMovie by… tomorrow; I can’t find the passion to re-write my novel; There is substantial evidence supporting the fact that no one will know who I am for Halloween; I spilled my water at dinner; I stepped in the spot where I spilled the water at dinner while wearing nothing but socks; I have a lot of papers due at the end of the semester; I don’t know what mountain to buy a season pass to; I don’t have enough money; I can’t seem to beat Kid Chameleon; It’s not my game in NBA; The Nets don’t have their first game for another week; The Yankees were eliminated in the first round; Paul Shirley was cut by the Timberwolves (play for the Nets, son!); Hunter S. Thompson’s last collection of letters doesn’t come out until November, now; I am craving a new Thrice album; Lily is sleeping; I have to wake up early to go to the library; The lady called me and told me that they didn’t have Eddie’s Halloween costume, for the second time; The vacuum cleaner is clogged; I have to sleep alone tonight; It’s starting to get cold and I don’t have a winter jacket; Josh Boone is hurt; Eddie House is hurt; I can’t figure out how to insert a blog onto the Cortland Downtown Project website; I have class until 7PM tomorrow; I have class until 9:30PM on Thursday; The Brand New concert is so far away; My computer may have a virus; I need new shoes, but I have to go to Ithaca to get them; I don’t have enough money; I have to do laundry; I ate all of the Reeses Peanut Butter Cups out of my Halloween mix; I don’t think I do enough exercise; I’m drinking rum and coke by myself; Nicole couldn’t come through; it’s 1:00AM and I’m not tired; I can’t get past level 14 in Tetris; There are only 6 people in my fantasy basketball league so far; I can’t figure out what skis to buy Rosie; I’m not with Rosie right now; Rosie lost Bianca; People don’t even know how to sign up for fantasy sports without my help; I’m going to be hungry tomorrow and I wont’ be able to eat until 7PM; I don’t know everything; I study, and I study, and I still make mistakes; I have to read a boring story by Seamus O’Kelly; I need a haircut and I can’t get to the barber because of my car (or lack there of); I have to fill out 20 forms to get health insurance, for free, after the new year; Lily’s water bottle is messed up; I lost in fantasy football, again; I don’t have a good running back; I don’t have a Chihuahua; I haven’t seen my parents in a long time; My brother goes to Ithaca, and I never get to see him; I don’t have classes Mon., Wed., or Fri., but I still have a ton of school work to do on those days; I have three blogs; There are no more hot dogs; The red ice pops taste like medicine; I don’t have a Mac, and I need/want one; I lost my signed merch. in the fire; My apt. burnt down last semester; I haven’t played basketball in a long time; I know the truth; Hunter S. Thompson is dead; I haven’t read the Dave Eggers book yet; I can’t download music illegally for some reason; I really want to be a sports writer, but I don’t think I will ever be; I’m 23; I have to move Ed’s car just to get my car out of the driveway; I missed the Flavor of Love recap episode; They only gave me four episodes of Entourage on HBO on Demand; I can’t find my livestrong bracelet; I’m growing up.

I guess I my life is not that bad after all. Cheers.

No comments: