Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm a semi-God, literally!


Hi, All,

For all those who were entirely too concerned about my Halloween costume predicament, I have some good news. My friends, and I, decided to go with a superhero theme. While I can see how this could be considered to be slightly "lame" and "over-done" I can assure you that we will pull it off, incredibly. So far the line up contains such superheroes as: Wolverine, Batman, Robin, The Flash, Space Ghost (maybe-- he's more of a moch-superhero. Should we allow it?), The Punisher, and Thor. While I would, if anyone would have asked me earlier, have probably guessed that I would have been Batman, or Wolverine-- that is not the case. This year I will dress-up as the ever impressive and mighty Thor. For those of you who don't know who this is (lame-o's) click: here. I was mostly impressed by the fact that I will be able to tote around a giant hammer all night. Yes, I'm bad-ass.

For all of you haters out there (Rosie!), I would like to allow you to apologize now, rather then later. Once you realize how 'cool' (I hate that word) we will ALL be that night-- your skepticism will be turned into envy and embarrassment (for doubting me). Ha, I'm kidding.

Whatever, it’s nice to have that out of the way now and I think we'll have fun. Pictures may follow.

Oh, yeah… I really would have preferred to be the magnificent Nightcrawler; come on, he’s German! I couldn’t find a costume, though. I’m not ambitious enough to make one, so, Thor it is! Cheers!

No comments: