Sunday, February 11, 2007

Let's Not Get Too Hasty

So, after searching through Tecnorati for a while, I came across an interesting site called Blog Soldiers. I’ve really come to enjoy blogging for myself, and I’ve found that using sites such as Blog Explosion and Blog Soldiers really help for exposure.

I would recommend that anyone whom is fond of blogging but is having a hard time in locating feedback check out one of the aforementioned sites; I personally prefer Blog Soldiers. I am a blog soldier.

The process is simple. For every two blogs you look at, your site will be exposed once. The more you look at other people’s blogs, the more they will look at yours. So, for the people who seem to have more time on their hands… these sites are perfect.

I, personally, am quite busy this semester, but I still manage to find a half-hour on the weekends to check out some other people’s blogs. I think it is absolutely necessary for the purpose of creating a blogging community. What’s the point of having a blog if you’re not going to be utilizing its potential?

Anyway… I am helping teach ENG 307: Computers and the Study of English this semester. It’s going well, and I wanted to share one of the videos that the main professor found.



This is exactly why I try to be as open as I am with blogging. It seems that the “flat world” is really happening now—not in the future. I think the video itself is incredibly profound, but I would also like to point out that the comments that follow it are interesting, as well.

On a side note, I would like to portray my distaste for some of the J-Kidd trade rumors. I don’t side-step the fact that the Nets should rebuild, but I don’t think trading our leader (yes, I'm part of the team) for Chris Mihm, other garbage players, and some picks. Let’s not get desperate, Nets. Cheers.

3 comments:

Steven said...

Hi Ray,

Great posts and Poetry! I am looking forward to checking out the links. I sent you another invitation to join the creative writing blog... http://normalcyisrelative.blogspot.com/ let me know if you get access.

Andyconda said...

And yet, Raymond, what of the Grizzlies?

ryan said...

Hey Ray,

Interesting post. However, definantly unique is blog soldiers, i also use blog mad. They provide more comments usually. Also, try blog soldiers and work your ranking up, you get way more hits. Sadly, blog soldiers doesn't release many hits a day. :(

May you succeed in blogging and teaching your class for this semester,

Ryan
ryan444123.om